The TAG Deva call for sessions is now open.
Deadline: 30th March 2018
Please email your proposed sessions to: email@example.com
Outline the following
- Abstract (250 words max.)
- Format (select options 1-4 and specify whether option 5 applies) (see below)
Please indicate whether you wish your session proposal to be considered for the Big Heritage session strand on ‘Applying Archaeological Theory’.
Session Formats for TAG Deva
- Standard format. Half-day session comprising Intro + between 8 and 10 papers, each lasting 15 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A. Specify any differences in duration of talks required. Specify Chair and Discussant as required;
- Debate. Half-day debate sessions of a series of short talks followed by a General Discussion led by a Discussant. Specify Chair and Discussant as required;
- Round Table. Precise format is fluid, to be arranged in a small seminar room anticipating an audience of c. 20 people. Specify Chair and Discussant as required;
- PechaKucha sessions (between 15 and 25 papers comprised of 20 slides are shown for 20 seconds each. Presentations therefore last 6 minutes and 40 seconds in total). Specify Chair and Discussant as required;
- Digital Presentations/Posters – instead of a poster session, for 2018 there will be the option of digital presentations and posters. Following the format of the 2 successful #PATC Public Archaeology Twitter Conferences, we welcome proposals for half-day and evening Twitter sessions, either on stand-alone themes or ones connected to half-day sessions (options 1-4). Individual digital posters can also be presented and will also be disseminated by Twitter and archived on our website.
We also invite proposals for exhibitions and installations. We can arrange space for sponsors to exhibit. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is also possible that a small amount of free space can be made available for creative displays at the discretion of the TAG Deva organising committee. Email proposals to: email@example.com by 30th March 2018.
Note: please plan for half-day sessions ONLY unless by prior arrangement with the TAG organisers.