We will have 5 session types at TAG Deva
- Standard format. Traditional conference session format of 15 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A. Specify any differences in duration of talks required. Specify Chair and Discussant as required;
- Debate. See individual sessions for details regarding how these are to be arranged;
- Round Table. See individual sessions for details regarding how these are to be arranged;
- PechaKucha sessions (between 15 and 25 papers comprised of 20 slides are shown for 20 seconds each. Presentations therefore last 6 minutes and 40 seconds in total);
- Digital Sessions and Strands – instead of a poster session, for 2018 there will be the option of digital sessions and digital strands following the format of the 2 successful #PATC Public Archaeology Twitter Conferences.
Note: all sessions will be half-day events, while digital strands will run before and/or after the real-time session.