We will have 5 session types at TAG Deva: 1-4 require the physical presence of delegates, but many sessions may allow a digital strand where posters/papers can be delivered in absentia.
- Standard format. Traditional conference session format of 15 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A. Session organisers may specify any differences in duration of talks required. Sessions may have a specified Chair and a distinct and specified Discussant.
- Debate. See individual sessions for details regarding how these are to be arranged;
- Round Table. See individual sessions for details regarding how these are to be arranged;
- Short Talk sessions (between 15 and 25 papers of 5-10 minutes each).
- Digital Sessions and Strands – instead of a poster session, for 2018 there will be the option of digital sessions and digital strands following the format of the 2 successful #PATC Public Archaeology Twitter Conferences.
Note: all sessions will be half-day events, while digital strands will run before and/or after the real-time session.