We are extending the deadline for paper proposals to 23.59 on Monday 17th September 2018.
The TAG Deva sessions are now live and you can view them all here.
We proudly present 38 sessions and other academic events taking place between 17th and 19th December 2018 at the main campus of the University of Chester, including:
- 1 Short Talk session
- 2 Round Tables
- 2 Debates
- 2 Digital Sessions via Twitter
- 2 Exhibitions
- 1 PechaKucha/Round Table/Workshop and Creative Display
- A range of Standard Format Sessions opting to combine with Digital Sessions via Twitter, Digital Posters, and/or Live Tweeting.
Many have responded to the conferences desire to emphasise on themes of frontiers and mobilities in different regards.
The deadline for submitting a proposal for a paper/digital presentation/digital poster is 23.59 on 17th September 2018.
Get in touch direct and propose your papers to the individual session organisers whose contact details are listed on their session pages.
Make sure you clearly include (in English) your:
- Proposed Title
- Clearly written 150-word (max.) abstract
- Any queries or special requirements for your mode of delivery
Note: at this time, we are not accepting presentations via Skype or other video-conferencing methods. You can either attend TAG in person, or present a Twitter poster or paper if the session organisers have agreed to accept this mode of delivery.